Calculator Shortcut in Windows 10: Whenever we wish to open Calculator application in Windows-based operating systems, all we do is to go to the Run Command and then execute the command “calc” or we have to search through the start and locate Calculator from the list. How about a dedicated shortcut for Calculator in Windows 10? With that, you don’t need to access the Start or Run command box. In this article, we will check out the steps to create Calculator Shortcut in Windows 10.
How to create a Calculator Shortcut in Windows 10- Easy Steps:
Stop looking for the Run Command box or Start menu to open Calculator(calc) in Windows 10 rather than create a desktop for it using simple steps. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Right-click on the Desktop and go to New and then to Shortcut and click on it.
- On the Create Shortcut window, enter the following path on the “Type the location of the item“. Then, click on Next.
- Now, you can find the name of the shortcut is already filled as calc. If you wish you can change it or else you can leave it as it is. Finally, click on Finish.
- You can find the Calculator shortcut created on the desktop of Windows 10.
- That is it. You can just access the Calculator application of Windows 10 using the shortcut icon itself.
Conclusion of the Article:
Though there are a lot of ways available to open Calculator in Windows 10 yet creating a dedicated shortcut is more effective and an easy way to access that application in Windows 10. The above article provides detailed information on creating shortcut for Calculator applications in Windows 10. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section.
For more awesome posts, stay tuned to TecKangaroo.