Credential Backup and Restore Wizard Shortcut: The Credential Backup and Restore Wizard allows the user to backup/restore their stored user names and password. If your password or user names lost or destroyed, then you can make use of this backup to restore them. Furthermore, if you want, you can make use of this backup to transfer password/usernames to other computers. It is important to take the backup of your system credentials so that you don’t have to worry about the lost credentials anymore. This article describes simple steps to create a Credential Backup and Restore Wizard shortcut in Windows 10.
Easy Steps to Create Credential Backup and Restore Wizard Shortcut in Windows 10:
Kindly follow the below steps to create a Credential Backup and Restore Wizard Shortcut in Windows 10. Once you create a shortcut, you will start to use it effortlessly. Therefore, you don’t need the help of the Run command or Start menu to any further extent.
- To create this shortcut, Right-click on the Desktop and select New. Then, you have to click on the Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- On the dialog box of Create Shortcut, you have to enter credwiz in the Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- In the next dialog window, you can give any name for this shortcut as per your convenience. Here, we have left it with the default name.
- Now the Credential Backup and Restore Wizard Shortcut is created on your desktop successfully.
- That’s it. Now, you can access the Credential Backup and Restore Wizard in Windows 10 using this shortcut icon at any time.
A Short Summary:
In the above article, we have illustrated the simple steps to create Credential Backup and Restore Wizard Shortcut in Windows 10. Further, the screenshots let you create the shortcut even easier. If you have any queries/suggestions, kindly share it in the below comment box. Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo Keep Learning with us!!