Devices and Printers Shortcut in Windows 10: Devices and Printers offer you an easy way to access and manage external devices like printers, cameras and more. You can add both wired and wireless devices in Devices and Printers. It allows you to interact with all the external devices connected to your system. If any device not installed properly, you can troubleshoot it in this tool. If you are curious to access this tool via a simple shortcut, read this short tutorial on how to create a Devices and Printers Shortcut in Windows 10.
Clear-cut ways to create a Devices and Printers Shortcut in Windows 10:
You just need to follow the below steps to create Devices and Printers Shortcut in Windows 10. Start to access this tool instantly using this shortcut. So, you don’t have to depend on the Run command or Start menu anymore.
- Right-click on the Desktop and select New. Choose Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- In the Create Shortcut window, you have to enter control printers in the Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- Now, you can give any name for this shortcut in the given space box of Type a name for this shortcut or else leave the default name as it is.
- Then, click Finish.
- Finally, the shortcut for the Devices and Printers is created in your Windows 10 desktop.
- That’s all. Now, you can access this shortcut in Windows 10 instantly.
A Brief Synopsis:
In this short tutorial, we have described how to create a Shortcut for Devices and Printers in Windows 10 effortlessly. Besides, the screenshots let you understand the creation of this shortcut even simpler. Devices and Printers window let you to diagnose device problems, manage and update drivers for a device easily. Kindly share your queries/feedback in the below comment section. Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo Keep Learning with us!!