Network Connections Shortcut in Windows 10: Network Connections is the most commonly used application in the control panel of your system. From there, you can view and handle all your wired or wireless adapters in one place. In one smooth single action, you can access the network connections by using a simple shortcut. Here, we will help you to create the Shortcut to Network Connections in Windows 10 effectively with the visualization of clear-cut screenshots.
Instructions to create Network Connections Shortcut in Windows 10:
Creating a shortcut for Network Connections in Windows 10 is an easy and simple way. You don’t need to spend more time to create the shortcut as it will take little effort only. Access this shortcut icon whenever you need to open the Network Connections.
- Right-click on the empty space of your Desktop and select New. After that, you have to choose Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- You have to enter ncpa.cpl in the space given to enter the Type the location of the item in the Create Shortcut window. Then, you have to click Next.
- In the next window, give the name as you want for the shortcut or leave the default name and click Finish.
- At last, the shortcut for Network Connections is created on your desktop.
- Now, you can access the Shortcut to Network Connections in Windows 10 at any instance.
Keep in touch:
We hope that this short tutorial assisted you to create the Shortcut to Network Connections in an easy manner. Visual representation of screenshots let you understand the creation of Network Connections shortcut succinctly. Kindly share your queries/suggestions in the below comment box. Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo Keep Learning with us!!