Certificate Manager Shortcut in Windows 10: Certificate Manager is a tool to manage certificates that have been installed in Windows. You can check the status of installed certificates and you can perform diverse actions like import, export, delete or request new certificates. In order to access this application, you don’t have to make use of the Run command or Start menu anymore. In this short tutorial, we will discuss how to create a Shortcut for the Certificate Manager in Windows 10 in an efficient way so that you can access it easily anytime.
Instructions to create Certificate Manager Shortcut in Windows 10:
In order to create the Shortcut for Certificate Manager in Windows 10, you have to follow the below steps one by one. Once you create the shortcut, you can begin to make use of it easily. So, you don’t need the help of the Run command or Start menu anymore.
- Right-click on the Desktop and select New. Choose Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- In the Create Shortcut window, you have to enter certmgr.msc in the Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- Now, you have to give the name for the shortcut in the given space box of Type a name for this shortcut and hit Finish. Here, we have left it with the default name (certmgr). [Note: you can give any name for this shortcut as per your convenience]
- At last, the shortcut of the Certificate Manager is created in your Windows 10 desktop.
- That’s all. Now, you can access the Shortcut for Certificate Manager in Windows 10 at any time.
We came to the end of this short tutorial. We hope that we have described all the required steps to create the Shortcut for Certificate Manager in Windows 10 in a simple manner. Furthermore, we have provided screenshots to make you understand the steps even simpler. Is this article helpful? Don’t forget to share your queries/suggestions in the below comment box.
Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo!! Happy Learning!!