Language Pack Installer in Windows 10: It requires the software to have a base installed language and user experience by translating a reduced set of user interface elements. It is a set of files, commonly downloaded over the Internet. It provides users with an approximately 80 percent localized interface elements. The installed language enables the user to interact with an application other than the one in which the application was initially created. Let’s now discuss how to create a shortcut for Language Pack Installer in Windows 10.
Create Language Pack Installer Shortcut on Windows 10:
Just follow this article to know How to create the Shortcut for Language Pack Installer in simple ways. By double-clicking the icon you can use the Language Pack Installer easily in your windows.
- Right-click on your desktop, select New → Shortcut from the popup menu.
- The create shortcut window will appear, in Type the location of the item box type as lpksetup or else just copy the below keyword and paste it your location box. Click next to continue.
- The create shortcut window now asks you to type the name for this shortcut, you can leave it as default name or else you can give your preferable name.
- After naming the shortcut, select Finish to get the shortcut for Language Pack Installer.
- Finally, the shortcut creation procedure for Language Pack Installer will be completed.
Check out your Desktop, you will find the shortcut icon of Language Pack Installer.
- Double-click on the Shortcut to run the Language Pack Installer.
- Otherwise, Right-Click on the shortcut and select open simply the Language Pack Installer gets opened.
A Quick Synopsis:
This article illustrated the outline of how to create the Language Pack Installer Shortcut on Windows 10 in simple steps. Please leave your reply in case of any queries on this shortcut creation. Share your feedback in the comment box.
Thank you for visiting our website TecKangaroo!!