Microsoft Diagnostic Support Tool Shortcut in Windows 10: Microsoft Diagnostic Support Tool (MSDT) is a tool to diagnose Windows problems. If you contact MS Support for help, they will provide you a passkey. Then, you have to enter the passkey in the MSDT in order to activate the tool. The tool will gather information and then it will send to Microsoft Support to analyze and identify the solution for your problems. If you are curious to access this tool via a simple shortcut, read this short tutorial on how to create a Microsoft Diagnostic Support Tool Shortcut in Windows 10.
Clear-cut ways to create a Shortcut for Microsoft Diagnostic Support Tool in Windows 10:
You just need to follow the below steps in order to create a shortcut for Microsoft Diagnostic Support Tool (MSDT) in Windows 10. Start to access this tool instantly using this shortcut. So, you don’t have to depend on the Run command or Start menu anymore.
- Right-click on the Desktop and select New. Choose Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- In the Create Shortcut window, you have to enter msdt in the Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- Now, you can give any name for this shortcut in the given space box of Type a name for this shortcut or else leave the default name as it is.
- Then, click Finish.
- Finally, the shortcut for the MSDT is created in your Windows 10 desktop.
- That’s all. Now, you can access this shortcut in Windows 10 instantly.
A Brief Synopsis:
In this short tutorial, we have described how to create a Shortcut for Microsoft Diagnostic Support Tool in Windows 10 effortlessly. Besides, the screenshots let you understand the creation of this shortcut even simpler. MSDT helps you to get solutions for your problems in the Windows system. Kindly share your queries/feedback in the below comment section. Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo Keep Learning with us!!