System Information Shortcut in Windows 10: If you use a desktop, laptop or tablet, recognizing the software, hardware, and other system information can come in handy in diverse scenarios. It is vital that you need to know the System Information before installing device software, troubleshooting any problem and to make sure about the upgrade of hardware. On Windows 10, you can look over the system specifications including operating system, version, memory, processor and other details in several ways. In this short tutorial, we will help you to create a shortcut key for system information in Windows 10 to check your device details effortlessly.
Simple Steps to create System Information shortcut:
Creating a shortcut for System Information in Windows 10 is an easy and effortless way. You don’t need to spend more time to create the shortcut as it will take little effort only. Access this shortcut icon whenever you need to know the System Information rather than using the Run command or Start menu.
- You have to Right-click on the Desktop and select New. Then, you have to choose Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- You have to enter msinfo32 in the space given to enter the Type the location of the item in the Create Shortcut window. Then, you have to click Next.
- In the next window, you have to type msinfo32 in the space given to Type a name for this shortcut and then click Finish [Note: you can give any name for this shortcut as per your convenience].
- At last, the shortcut of the System Information is created in the desktop of your Windows 10 system.
- Now, you can access the shortcut key for system information in Windows 10 at any instance.
Keep in touch:
We hope that this short tutorial assisted you to create the shortcut key for system information in Windows 10 effortlessly. Visual representation of screenshots let you understand the creation of System Information shortcut even easier. Kindly share your queries/suggestions in the below comment box.