Create track and review assignments:
Microsoft Teams is a great solution for online classrooms. Teachers around the World use Microsoft Teams for hosting online classrooms where the students of the classes can participate. Teams comes with many features that are essential for virtual classrooms.
People also search for:
One of the most important features of a virtual classroom is assignments. Teachers can create and assign assignments using inbuilt features available in Teams. Here is a list of useful features available on the teams.
How to use assignments in teams:
- Go to Assignments tab.
- Click on the Create button.
- We have options to create a New assignment, New quiz, and create an assignment from Existing assignment.
- Click on the new assignment button.
- Enter a title for the new assignment.
- Click on the add category button.
- Select a category for assignment so that it becomes easier to search later.
- Enter the instructions in the instructions box.
- Use the Add resources button to attach documents, links, or Onenote page that the students can view.
- Enable Points toggle button to add points.
- The teacher can also add a rubric to the assignment using the Add rubric button.
- Enter a due date and due time.
- Once the necessary details are added click on the Assign button.
- User Review button to check which students have turned in the assignments for review.
Assignments in virtual classrooms with teams:
It is possible to create and host a virtual classroom using any available online collaboration software. But all the online collaboration software does not come with rich features as Microsoft Teams does. One of the most important features of Microsoft Teams is the ability to create and assign assignments.
It is very easy to create assignments in Microsoft Teams. We can create an assignment with points and due dates if is necessary. Teachers can check when the assignments have been turned in for review. These features make Microsoft teams ideal for virtual classrooms.
The virtual classroom has become an integral part of life. Teachers around the World are hosting online classrooms and students are participating in it. Microsoft Teams is a very good solution for hosting online classrooms. That is why we explore how to create assignments in Microsoft teams.
If you have any doubts about Microsoft Teams for assignments please let us know in the comments below.
For more awesome posts stay tuned to TecKangaroo.