Windows Management Infrastructure (MI) is the latest version of Microsoft-based operating systems. MI is used to manage data & operations and provides a host of features & benefits. The MI features represent the latest version of (WMI) windows management instrumentation technologies. MI is fully compatible with the previous version of WMI. Let’s now discuss how to create a shortcut for Windows Management Infrastructure in Windows 10.
Create Windows Management Infrastructure Shortcut on Windows 10:
Just follow this article to know How to create the Shortcut for Windows Management Infrastructure (MI) in simple ways. By double-clicking the icon you can use the MI easily in your windows.
- Right-click on your desktop, select New → Shortcut from the popup menu.
- The create shortcut window will appear, in the location of the item type as wmimgmt.msc or else just copy the below keyword and paste it your location box. Click next to continue.
- The create shortcut window now asks you to type the name for this shortcut, you can leave it as default name or else you can give your preferable name.
- After naming the shortcut, select Finish to get the shortcut for windows management infrastructure.
- Finally, the shortcut creation procedure for windows management infrastructure will be completed.
Check out your Desktop, you will find the shortcut icon of windows management infrastructure.
- Double-click on the Shortcut to run the windows management infrastructure.
- Otherwise, Right-Click on the shortcut and select open simply the windows management infrastructure get opened.
A Quick Synopsis:
This article illustrated the outline of how to create the Windows Management Infrastructure Shortcut on Windows 10 in simple steps. Please leave your reply in case of any queries on this shortcut creation. Share your feedback in the comment box. Thank you for visiting our website TecKangaroo!!