Windows Remote Assistance Shortcut in Windows 10: Windows Remote Assistance also referred to as Quick Assistant, allows a user to control or view remote Windows Computer over the internet or network. It lets you solve remote computer issues with no direct connection with the unit. This remote assistance is based on the RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol). Using this Windows Remote Assistance, you can open numerous sessions for each computer. In this short article, we will give some simple and easy steps to create a Windows Remote Assistance Windows 10 Shortcut.
Distinct Steps to create Windows Remote Assistance – Windows 10 Shortcut:
You just need to follow the below simple steps to create a windows remote assistance windows 10 shortcut. Once you create a shortcut, you can start to utilize it effortlessly. So, you don’t need the aid of the Run command or Start menu to any further extent.
- Right-click on the Desktop and select New. Choose Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- In the Create Shortcut window, you have to enter msra in the Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- Now, you have to type msra in the given space box of Type a name for this shortcut in the next window and then click Finish. [Note: you can give any name for this shortcut as per your convenience]
- Finally, the shortcut of Windows Remote Assistance is created in your Windows 10 desktop. Refer to this link to know how to use Windows Remote Assistance.
- That’s all. Now, you can access the Windows Remote Assistance in Windows 10 using the shortcut icon at any time.
A Brief Synopsis:
We hope that this short tutorial will be useful to create Windows Remote Assistance Windows 10 shortcut easily. In addition, the screenshots let you understand the creation of Windows Remote Assistance shortcut even simpler. Kindly share your queries/feedback in the below comment section.