Delete Saved Passwords in Chrome: Chrome is one of the most used Web Browsers all around the world. It is a Cross-platform web browser which is available for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android and more. It was ten years before when Google Chrome was first launched for Windows Operating system. Google also developed an OS based on Google Chrome which is called Chrome OS. Google being the most used web browsers holds 71 percent of the Global web browser market share. In this article, we will check out the steps involved in deleting saved passwords in Chrome web browser.
Methods Involved in this Process:
- Remove a specific password from Google Chrome
- Delete all saved passwords from Chrome with one click
How to Delete Saved Passwords from Google Chrome:
The following are the steps involved in the process of deleting saved passwords from Google Chome Web Browser. We have used the Latest Google Chrome Web Browser on Windows 10 to explain the process.
- Open Google Chrome Web Browser.
- Click on the Profile icon on the web browser.
- You can find Passwords. Click on that.
- Click on Three Vertical Dots of the passwords that you wish to remove.
- Click on Remove to remove that specific Password from Google Chrome.
How to Remove all the Saved Passwords from Google Chrome with One Click:
If you don’t want any of your saved passwords in Google Chrome or if you had decided that you don’t want to save your passwords on Google Chrome, then you can use the following steps to delete all the saved passwords from Google Chrome with just one single Click. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on Customize and Control Google Chrome(three vertical dots) option.
- Go to Settings.
- On the Search bar, search for “Clear browsing data“. Open the Clear browsing data option now.You can also use the shortcut CTRL + SHIFT + E to open clear browsing data.
- Click on Advanced tab. You can find the option Passwords and other sign-in data. Check on that option and click on Clear Data. All your saved passwords from Google Chrome will now be removed totally.
The above article clearly discusses all the methods involved in the process of deleting saved passwords from Google Chrome. In general, keeping saved passwords on Google Chrome reduces time and efforts while logging in to any forms. Some may feel the lack of privacy with this Saved passwords on Google Chrome, it is comfortable for most of the users.
If you have any doubts, please let us know in the comments below. For more such awesome posts stay tuned to TecKangaroo.
- Article Quality
- Content Depth
- Efficiency of the Article
- Pictorial Representation
- Author Rating
For more articles, Kindly visit our Home Page