“Use Color Filters” Windows 10: Color Filters are essential for users to work conveniently with Windows 10. There are a number of Color filters and colorblindness filters available in Windows 10 which can be really helpful for users. In this article, we will check out the steps to enable these color filters in Windows 10.
- Enable Color filters in Windows 10
- Allow shortcut key to enable & disable Color filters
- Conclusion of the Article
How to Enable Color filters and Colorblindness filters in Windows 10- Simple Steps:
We have explained this process with step by step images for the easy understanding of the users. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Let us go to Windows Settings using the shortcut Win Key + I.
- On Windows Settings, click on Ease of Access.
- Click on Color filters from the left pane.
- Enable the toggle key of “Turn on color filters“.
- That is it. The color filter option is now enabled in Windows 10. The next step is to choose the desired color filter or colorblindness filter depending on the user’s convenience.
Choose Color filters:
For now, there are three color filters available in Windows 10. They are as follows.
- Grayscale inverted
The inverted feature will reverse all the colors of the current display. You can choose the desired one.
Available Colorblindless filters in Windows 10:
This is one of the essential features from Microsoft that allows users to use Windows 10 conveniently. The following are the three colorblindness filters.
- Red-green(green weak)
- Red-green(red weak)
This filter will be very helpful for users with Deuteranopia in which it is difficult for the retina to distinguish red from green(Green Sensitive).
This filter will be helpful for users with Tritanopia in which the retina cannot distinguish between blue and yellow colors.
This is for users with Protanopia in which one finds it difficult to distinguish green from red(Red Sensitive).
Users can choose the filters accordingly. The above filters are made to ease the users using Windows 10 and it is really an appreciable measure from Microsoft.
Allow Shortcut Key to turn on and off Color filters option in Windows 10:
This option will be essential for users who has the need to switch between color filters and normal Windows color. To do so, follow the below steps. For the documentation purpose, we will illustrate the process in detail.
- Go to Windows Settings using Win Key + I.
- Click on Ease of Access.
- Then, click on Color filters from the left pane.
- Click on the checkbox of “Allow the shortcut key to toggle filter on or off” and enable it.
- After enabling the above option, you can simply turn on and turn off the Color filters option using the shortcut Win Key + Ctrl + C.
- With the above option enabled in Windows 10, you don’t need to go to Windows Settings to turn on or off the color filters. It can be simply done using the above shortcut.
Conclusion of the Article:
The above article provides detailed information on Color filters and colorblindness filters in Windows 10 and provides the steps to enable them in Windows 10. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section.
For more awesome posts, stay tuned to TecKangaroo.
- Article Quality
- Content Depth
- Images & Explanation
- Article Efficiency
Stay tuned to TecKangaroo for more awesome posts.