Enable .NET Framework 4.8 on Windows 10: DOT NET framework was developed by Microsoft which facilitates the development of software applications on Microsoft Windows. DOT NET 4.8 is the successor of .NET Framework 3.5 and it has the capability of running alongside with .NET Framework 3.5. It was announced in the month of April 2019. DOT NET Framework 4.8 advanced services include ASP.NET 4.8, and WCF Services. This article covers all the steps involved in the process of enabling .NET Framework 4.8 on Windows 10 Operating system.
Enable .NET Framework 4.8 & ASP.NET 4.8 on Windows 10- Simple Steps:
The steps are really simple and are explained with clear images for the easy understanding of the users. Kindly follow the below steps and enable .NET Framework 4.8 services on Windows 10.
- Go to Start Menu and search for Control Panel. Open Control Panel.
- Switch the Control Panel view to Category.
- Click on Programs.
- Now, proceed with “Turn Windows features on or off“.
- Windows Features dialog box will appear now.
- Search and Locate .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services and enable it.
- Windows will search for the required files.
- It will apply the changes and complete the requested changes.
- Finally, click on Close.
- The steps will be enabling .NET Framework 4.8 and their advanced services, ASP.NET 4.8 and the WCF services.
Conclusion of the Article:
.NET Framework helps to bring Microsoft Windows, the managed codes for developing and running software applications. The above article guides you through the process of enabling .NET Framework 4.8 advanced services, ASP.NET 4.8, and WCF services on Windows 10.
If you have any doubts, please let us know in the comments below. For more such awesome posts stay tuned to TecKangaroo.