Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10: It is one of the interesting features of Windows 10. It is very common in smartphones to have the Hotspot feature with which they can share their internet with other devices. With Windows 10, it is now possible to share your PC or Laptop’s Wired or Wireless Internet connection to other devices. Windows 10 has made it simple. In this article, we will check out the steps to get to know about how to enable Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 and share the internet from Windows 10 PC to other PC and Smartphones.
- Enable Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10
- Essential features of Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10
- Conclusion of the Article
How to enable Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10- Detailed Steps:
- Open Windows Settings using the shortcut Win Key + I.
- Click on Network & Internet.
- Then, click on the Mobile hotspot that is available in the left pane.
- Now, before enabling the Mobile Hotspot, we need to specify “Share my Internet connection from” which means that we need to specify whether the computer’s wired or wireless internet connection is going to be shared across other devices. Choose accordingly.
- After specifying “Share my Internet Connection from“, enable the Mobile Hotspot toggle key now.
- That is it. Mobile Hotspot has been turned on in your Windows 10 and is now ready to share its Internet to other devices.
Essential Features of Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10:
Now, we are aware of the process of enabling Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10, let us get know about the features available in that.
Share my Internet connection over:
You can specify whether you wish to share your internet via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. This is essential for users who are missing out on Wireless Lan or Bluetooth.
Hotspot Network Name and Password:
In this section, we will get the information about the Mobile Hotspot’s Network name and Network Password. If you wish to change the Network Password, then click on Edit.
This option will be available only when a device is connected to your Windows 10’s Mobile Hotspot. Enable this option to save power by turning off the Mobile Hotspot when no devices are connected to it over a period of time.
Conclusion of the Article:
Windows 10 is the most advanced operating system from Microsoft that comes with a lot of essential features out which Mobile Hotspot is one important feature. It allows users to share the Windows 10 PC or Laptop’s Internet across other devices just like a smartphone does. If you have queries, please let us know in the comment section.
For more awesome posts, stay tuned to TecKangaroo.
- Article Quality
- Content Depth
- Images & Explanation
- Efficiency of the Article
Stay tuned to TecKangaroo for more interesting posts.