Enable MSMQ Server on Windows 10: In this article, we will check out the steps involved in the process of enabling and disabling Microsoft Message Queue Server(MSMQ) on Windows 10. MSMQ is a message protocol that allows applications on individual servers and processors to establish communication between them in a fool-proof way. MSMQ allows communication between networks and computers that are running on Microsoft’s Windows Operating system. MSMQ is available on Microsoft embedded platforms and is also available on the Visual Studio Enterprise.
How to Enable MSMQ Server on Windows 10- Quick Steps:
The following are the steps involved in the process of enabling Microsoft Message Queue Server(MSMQ) on Windows 10. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Open Control Panel.
- Switch the view to Category.
- Click on the Programs.
- Then proceed with Programs and Features.
- On the left pane, you will find the option Turn Windows features on or off.
- Windows features dialog box will pop-up now.
- Locate Microsoft Message Queue(MSMQ) Server from the list.
- Enable it by clicking on the checkbox. Finally, Click on OK.
- Windows will search for the required files.
- Changes will be made and it will take some time.
- Finally, Click on Close.
- Now, Microsoft Message Queue(MSMQ) server is enabled on Windows 10.
Disable Microsoft Message Queue(MSMQ) on Windows 10:
This is no different from the above steps except for the following step.
- Open Windows Features Dialog box of Turn Windows features on or off.
- Locate Microsoft Message Queue(MSMQ) server.
- Disable the option by clicking on the checkbox. Finally, click OK.
- The system will make the changes accordingly.
- Now, Microsoft Message Queue(MSMQ) server is disabled or turned off on the Windows 10 operating system.
The above article provides detailed information on Microsoft Message Queue(MSMQ) server and provides the simple steps to enable MSMQ Server on Windows 10 and as well as disabling it on windows 10. MSMQ is essential for people who wish to establish communication across networks and computers.
If you have any doubts, please let us know in the comments below. For more such awesome posts stay tuned to TecKangaroo.
- Article Quality
- Content Depth
- Pictorial Representations
- Article Efficiency
- Author Rating
Kindly visit our Home Page for more articles.