Windows 10 Virtual Machine Platform: It is one of the Windows Features that is available on the Windows 10 operating system which was introduced in March 2019. As the name suggests, it is a copy of a computer system that is built virtually on a computer system. Windows Features also includes Hyper V which can be used to create 64-bit Windows-based Virtual Machines. Hyper V is an inbuilt feature and we can use it for the purpose of creating Virtual Machines and Microsoft suggests that Hyper V is more enough for creating Virtual Machines on Windows 10. Virtual Machine Platform can be used to create MSIX Application packages for an App-V or MSI. The following article will guide you through the process of enabling Windows 10 Virtual Machine Platform. Check out: Enable Hyper V on Windows 10!!
How to Enable Windows 10 Virtual Machine Platform- Simple Steps:
- Go to the Start menu and search for Control Panel and open it.
- Change the Control Panel view to Category.
- Click on Programs.
- Under Programs and Features, you will find the option Turn Windows Features on or off. Click on that.
- Windows Features dialog box will popup.
- Locate the Virtual Machine Platform from the list and enable it. Click OK.
- Windows will search for the required files and then apply the necessary changes.
- Finally, you need to restart your PC so that the changes made will be effective.
- Virtual Machine Platform is now enabled on Windows 10.
Conclusion of the Article:
Virtual Machine Platform is one of the latest features introduced by Microsoft on Windows 10. Though Hyper V is available for Virtualization which is one of the most effective tools, Virtual Machine Platform can be used to handle MSIX Package tools on Windows 10.
If you have any doubts, please let us know in the comments below. For more such awesome posts stay tuned to TecKangaroo.