Enable Windows Process Activation Service: It is an activation mechanism introduced for the purpose of Internet Information Services(IIS). Windows Process Activation Service is shortly called as WAS. It allows developers to choose the required protocol. On the latest Windows 10’s Windows Process activation service, its subfolders include .NET Environment, Configuration APIs, and Process models. It allows users to direct communication between Windows service and worker process through various protocols. In this article, we will check the steps involved in the process of enabling the Windows Process Activation Service on Windows 10 Operating system.
How to Enable Windows Process Activation Service(WAS) on Windows 10- Easy Steps:
- Click on Start Menu and go to Control panel.
- Switch the view of the Control Panel to Category view.
- Click on Programs.
- Proceed with “Turn Windows features on or off“.
- Windows Features dialog box will appear now.
- Locate Windows Process Activation Service from the list and enable it.
- Windows will search for the required files.
- It will apply the changes and complete the requested changes.
- Finally, click on Close.
- Windows Process Activation Service is now enabled on your Windows 10 Operating system.
The above article provides the steps involved in the process of enabling the Windows Process Activation Service on Windows 10 Operating system. The steps are explained with clear images for easy understanding of the users.
If you have any doubts, please let us know in the comments below. For more such awesome posts stay tuned to TecKangaroo.