File Explorer Shortcut in Windows 10: One of the most used apps in Windows 10 is File Explorer. Whenever you want to copy, move, or delete files, you have to open the File Explorer. Therefore, we thought it would be a good idea to write this guide for creating a shortcut. If you are curious to access this page via a simple shortcut, read this short tutorial on how to create a File Explorer Shortcut in Windows 10. Let’s get started.
Quick Access Shortcut for File Explorer:
You just need to follow the below steps to create a File Explorer Shortcut. Start to access this tool instantly using this shortcut. So, you don’t have to depend on the Run command or Start menu anymore.
- Right-click on the Desktop and select New. Choose Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- In the Create Shortcut window, you have to enter explorer in the Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- Now, you can give a name for this shortcut as a File Explorer in the given space box of Type a name for this shortcut.
- Then, click Finish.
- Finally, the shortcut is created in your Windows 10 desktop.
- That’s all. Now, you can access this shortcut in Windows 10 instantly.
A Brief Synopsis:
File Explorer offers a graphical interface for users to access and navigate files stored in the system. In this short tutorial, we have described how to create a Shortcut for File Explorer in Windows 10 effortlessly. Besides, the screenshots let you understand the creation of this shortcut even simpler. Kindly share your queries/feedback in the below comment section. Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo Keep Learning with us!!