ClearType Shortcut in Windows 10: ClearType is a software technology developed by Microsoft that enhances the text readability on LCDs such as PC screens, Laptop Screens, and flat-panel monitors. Texts on your screen look almost clear and sharp with the use of this technology. It makes it much easier to read over long durations as the extra resolution improves the sharpness of the small details in your text display. Further, it works by accessing color stripe elements in each and every pixel of your screen. In this short tutorial, we will discuss how to create a ClearType Shortcut in Windows 10 in an effective way so that you can access it easily anytime.
Instructions to create ClearType Shortcut in Windows 10:
In order to create the ClearType Shortcut in Windows 10, you have to follow the below steps one by one. Once you create the shortcut, you can begin to make use of it effortlessly. So, you don’t need the help of the Start menu anymore. Learn more about the usage of ClearType here.
- Right-click on the Desktop and select New. Choose Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- In the Create Shortcut window, you have to enter cttune in the Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- Now, you can give any name for the shortcut in the given space box of Type a name for this shortcut and hit Finish. Here, we have left it with the default name (cttune).
- At last, the shortcut of the ClearType is created in your Windows 10 desktop.
- That’s all. Now, you can access the ClearType Shortcut in Windows 10 at any time.
A Brief Summary:
We came to the end of this short tutorial. We hope that we have described all the required steps to create the ClearType Shortcut in Windows 10 in an easy manner. Furthermore, we have provided screenshots to make you understand the steps even simpler. Is this article helpful? Don’t forget to share your queries/suggestions in the below comment box. Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo!! Keep Learning with us!!