Color Management Shortcut in Windows 10: It is used to assign different color profiles to different display devices. Windows handle the color management in its own way but need to customize the color profile you need to assign and install color management. It can be used to creating a uniform color experience across all of your devices. Here is a shortcut to open the Color Management in an easy way. In this article, we will give some simple steps to create a Color Management shortcut in Windows 10.
Create a Color Management shortcut in Windows 10:
Just follow this article to know How to create the Shortcut for Color Management in simple ways. By double-clicking the icon, you can use Color Management easily in your windows.
- Right-click on your desktop, select New → Shortcut from the popup menu.
- The create shortcut dialog box will get open, you have to enter colorcpl.exe in the Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- Else copy the follow text and paste it in your Type the location of the item box.
- Now in the Type a name for this shortcut box you want to type a name for this shortcut or else leave it as the default name. Click Finish.
- Ultimately, the Color Management shortcut will be created on your desktop.
- Now you can access the Color Management easily by double-clicking the shortcut icon.
A Brief Synopsis:
Hoping that the above article will help you to create a Color Management Shortcut in Windows 10 by using simple steps with clear cut screenshots. Kindly share the suggestions/queries in the below comment box and drop your worthwhile feedback.
- Create windows remote assistance shortcut on windows10
- Create credential backup and restore wizard shortcut in Windows 10
- Create Private character Editor shortcut in Windows 10
- How to create Resource monitor shortcut in Windows 10
- Create a Computer Management shortcut in Windows 10
- How to create Windows Mobility center shortcut in Windows 10
- How to create Notepad shortcut in Windows 10