Digitizer Calibration Tool Shortcut in Windows 10: It is used to calibrate the screen alignment in case of any problem in selecting objects on windows. Calibrating means what constitutes a tap on the screen. Digitizer Calibration Tool is mostly used in devices like touch screens and tablets. In this article, we will show how to create the Digitizer Calibration Tool Shortcut in Windows 10 in order to access it quickly. Let’s get into the article!!
Easy ways to create a Shortcut for Digitizer Calibration Tool in Windows 10:
Kindly follow the below steps to create a Digitizer Calibration Tool Shortcut in Windows 10. Once you create a shortcut, you will begin to use it instantly.
- Right-click on the Desktop and select New. Then, you have to click the Shortcut from the pop-up menu to create the shortcut.
- On the Create Shortcut window, you have to enter as tabcal in Type the location of the item box and then click Next.
- Else copy and paste the below command in your Type the location of the item box.
- In Type the name for this shortcut window, you can give any name for this shortcut as per your wish. Here, we have left it with the default name.
- Click Finish to create the shortcut.
- Now the Digitizer Calibration Tool Shortcut is created on your desktop successfully.
- That’s it. Now, you can access the Digitizer Calibration Tool using this shortcut icon at any time in an easy way.
In the above article, we have described How to create a Digitizer Calibration Tool Shortcut in Windows 10. In addition, the screenshots let you create the shortcut even easier. If you have any queries/suggestions, kindly share it in the below comment box and Don’t forget to leave the feedback.
Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo Keep Learning with us!!
- Create a shortcut key for system information on windows10
- Create shortcut for certificate manager in Windows 10
- Create MS-setting shortcut in Windows 10
- How to create windows mobility center shortcut in Windows 10
- Create a Computer Management shortcut in Windows 10
- How to create disk partition manager shortcut in Windows 10
- How to create private character editor shortcut in Windows 10