Internet Properties Shortcut in Windows 10: The term “Internet” is a wider network that transforms the computer and communication world nothing like before. In today’s world, each and every person associated with the internet in diverse instances. Users at one computer, if they have permission, can obtain information from another computer. As a user, you can know all your internet settings like controlling your privacy, security level and even more in Internet Properties. Where do I find Internet Options in Windows 10? In this tutorial, we will show how to create Internet Properties Shortcut in Windows 10 in order to access it quickly.
Simple Steps to Internet Properties Shortcut in Windows 10:
Kindly follow the below steps to create an Internet Properties Shortcut in Windows 10. Once you create a shortcut, you will begin to use it effortlessly. Therefore, you don’t need the help of the Run command or Start menu to any further extent.
- To create this shortcut, Right-click on the Desktop and select New. Then, you have to click the Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- On the dialog box of Create Shortcut, you have to enter inetcpl.cpl in the Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- In the next dialog window, you can give any name for this shortcut as per your wish. Here, we have left it with the default name.
- Now the Internet Properties Shortcut is created on your desktop successfully.
- That’s it. Now, you can access the Internet Properties in Windows 10 using this shortcut icon at any time.
In the above article, we have illustrated the simple steps to create an Internet Properties Shortcut in Windows 10. Further, the screenshots let you create the shortcut even easier. If you have any queries/suggestions, kindly share it in the below comment box. Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo Keep Learning with us!!