ODBC Configuration in Windows 10: The database allows the retrieval of the most current data available and external programs to read data from databases. It uses the Open Database Connectivity interface by Microsoft that allows applications to access data in database management systems. ODBC permits a single application can access different DBMS. In this article, we will give some simple steps to create an ODBC Configuration shortcut in Windows 10.
Create an ODBC Configuration shortcut in Windows 10:
Just follow this article to know How to create the Shortcut for ODBC Configuration in simple ways. By double-clicking the icon, you can use ODBC Configuration easily in your windows.
- Right-click on your desktop, select New → Shortcut from the popup menu.
- The create shortcut dialog box will get open, you have to enter odbcconf in the Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- Else copy the follow text and paste it in your Type the location of the item box.
- Now in the Type a name for this shortcut box you want to type a name for this shortcut or else leave it as the default name. Click Finish.
- Ultimately, the ODBC Configuration shortcut will be created on your desktop.
- Now you can access the ODBC Configuration easily by double-clicking the shortcut icon.
A Brief Synopsis:
Hoping that the above article will help you to create an ODBC Configuration Shortcut in Windows 10 by using simple steps with clear cut screenshots. Kindly share the suggestions/queries in the below comment box and drop your worthwhile feedback.
- Create windows remote assistance shortcut on windows10
- Create credential backup and restore wizard shortcut in Windows 10
- Create Private character Editor shortcut in Windows 10
- How to create Resource monitor shortcut in Windows 10
- Create a Computer Management shortcut in Windows 10
- How to create Windows Mobility center shortcut in Windows 10
- How to create Notepad shortcut in Windows 10