On-screen Keyboard Shortcut in Windows 10: On-screen Keyboard is also known as a virtual keyboard that lets you input the characters without the need for a physical keyboard. Windows offer this special feature to allow you type even if you don’t have the access to a physical keys. It is especially useful with touchscreen interface, but you can also make use of it via mouse or a game controller. Here is a shortcut to open the On-screen keyboard in an easy way. In this tutorial, we will give some effective steps to create an On-screen keyboard shortcut in Windows 10.
Easy Steps to Create On-screen Keyboard Shortcut in Windows 10:
In order to create a shortcut of the On-screen keyboard, you have to follow the below steps. Once you create the shortcut, you will start to use it easily. Therefore, you don’t need the aid of the Run command or Start menu to any further extent.
- You just need to Right-click on the Desktop and select New. After that, choose Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- You have to enter osk in the text box where you have asked Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- In the subsequent window, type osk in the given space of Type a name for this shortcut and then click Finish. [Note: you can give any name for this shortcut as per your wish]
- Ultimately, the On-screen keyboard shortcut is created in your Windows 10 desktop.
- Now. you can access the On-screen keyboard with the use of this shortcut icon at any instance.
In the above article, we have explained the easy steps to create an On-screen keyboard shortcut in Windows 10. In addition, the screenshots let you create the shortcut even easier. Your comments are highly welcomed to keep us motivated.