Regional Settings in Windows 10: It is an operating system that pertains to the user’s location. It includes language, currency and time zone. This setting controls the language used when displaying text in programs that do not support Unicode. In this article, we will give some easy ways to create a Regional Settings shortcut in Windows 10.
Easy ways to create a Shortcut for Regional Settings in Windows 10:
In order to follow this article to know How to create a Shortcut for Regional Settings in Windows 10 using simple ways. Once you create the shortcut, you will start to use it easily. By double-clicking the icon you can use the Regional Settings easily in your windows.
- You just need to Right-click on the Desktop and select New. After that, choose Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- In the Create Shortcut window, you have to enter intl.cpl in the Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- Else just copy the above keyword and paste it your Type the location of the item box.
- Now, you can give any name for this shortcut as per your wish in the given space box of Type a name for this shortcut or else leave the default name as it is.
- Then, click Finish.
- The shortcut for the Regional Settings is created in your Windows 10 desktop.
- Ultimately, now you can access the Regional Settings shortcut in Windows 10 at any instance.
In this article, we explained how to create the Regional Settings Shortcut on Windows 10 in simple steps. Kindly share in case of any queries/suggestions in the below comment section and drop your worthwhile feedback.
Thank you for visiting our website TecKangaroo!!