System Repair Disc shortcut for Windows 10: It is a media containing a backup of the original factory. It is configured by an original equipment manufacturer or an end-user. It allows the user to reformat the hard drive and reinstall the operating system and pre-installed software. In this article, we will give some easy ways to create a System Repair Disc shortcut in Windows 10.
Easy ways to create a Shortcut for System Repair Disc in Windows 10:
In order to follow this article to know How to create a Shortcut for System Repair Disc in Windows 10 using simple ways. By double-clicking the icon you can use the System Repair Disc easily in your windows.
- Right-click on the Desktop and select New. Choose Shortcut from the pop-up menu.
- In the Create Shortcut window, you have to enter recdisc in the Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- Else just copy the above keyword and paste it your Type the location of the item box
- Now, you can give any name for this shortcut as per your wish in the given space box of Type a name for this shortcut or else leave the default name as it is.
- Then, click Finish.
- The shortcut for the System Repair Disc is created in your Windows 10 desktop.
- Finally, now you can access the System Repair Disc shortcut in Windows 10 at any instance.
A Brief Synopsis:
In this article, we explained how to create the System Repair Disc Shortcut on Windows 10 in simple steps. Please leave your reply in case of any queries on this shortcut creation. Share your feedback in the comment box.
Thank you for visiting our website TecKangaroo!!