Shutdown Button Windows 10: When it comes to the shutdown process of the Windows operating system, the most iconic way is to use the Alt+f4 and get the menu to choose whether to shut down or restart or Log off or Hibernate. However, there are other interesting ways to shutdown Windows 10 of which creating a shutdown shortcut button is one among them. The more interesting way is the Slide to Shutdown Windows 10. In this article, we will check out how to create the shutdown button shortcut in Windows 10.
How to create the Shutdown Shortcut button in Windows 10- Easy steps:
It is very easy to create and customize your button for shutdown in Windows 10. The following are the steps.
- Right-click on the Desktop and then to New and finally to Shortcut.
- Now, fill the location of the item with the following value. Then, click Next.
- You can find the name of the shortcut already filled with the name “shutdown“. You can either leave it as it is or you can change it as per your wish. Finally, click Finish.
- Shutdown shortcut button will now be created on your desktop and you can find it on the desktop.
- Nextly, let us spice up a little. Let us assign a shutdown icon to your Shutdown button.
- Right-click on the Shutdown shortcut button that we have created. Then, click on Properties.
- Under the Shortcut tab, click on the Change Icon button.
- A pop-up will appear now. Click on OK.
- From the list of icons available, locate the shutdown icon and select it and click on OK.
- Finally, click on Apply.
- You can now find your Shutdown shortcut button icon changed to the shutdown icon.
- That is it. Double-click on the button to turn off your Windows 10.
Conclusion of the Article:
There are a number of ways available to shutdown your Windows 10 yet a Shutdown shortcut button is quite easier to do the process. With the above article, you can now create a Shutdown Shortcut button in Windows 10 and make the shutdown process easier. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section.
For more awesome posts, stay tuned to TecKangaroo.