User Account Control Settings (UAC) shortcut in Windows 10: It is a mandatory access control enforcement introduced in Windows Vista, and is used in all later versions of Windows. Malware should keep from compromising the operating system. UAC limits what changes a program can make in Windows without permission from an administrator’s Windows profile. There are a number of configurable UAC settings. It requires administrators to re-enter their password for heightened security. User Account Control to protect you from potentially harmful changes. In this short tutorial, we will give some simple steps to create a UAC shortcut in Windows 10.
Simple Steps to Create a UAC Shortcut in Windows 10:
To create a shortcut for the UAC, you have to follow the below steps. Once you create the shortcut, you can start using the User Account Control Settings (UAC) easily.
- Right-click on the Desktop and select New, then click Shortcut from the menu.
- You have to copy the below command and simply paste it in Type the location of the item box or type as UserAccountControlSettings in the location of the item box and then click Next to continue.
- Next, the following window will appear to Type a name for this shortcut.
- You can give any name for the shortcut as per your wish or else you can leave it as the default name and click then Finish.
- Finally, the shortcut for User Account Control Settings (UAC) will be created on your desktop.
- Now, you can access the UAC by double-clicking the shortcut icon at any instance.
Hoping that the above article will help you to create a shortcut for User Account Control Settings (UAC) in Windows 10. Kindly shoot out your queries/suggestions in the below comment box and don’t forget to drop your feedback.
Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo!! Happy Learning!!