Disable Internet Explorer 11: Don’t want IE 11 on Windows 10? This article will guide you through the steps involved in the process of disabling Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 and if you wish, you can also bring it back again on Windows 10.
- Disable/Remove/Uninstall Internet Explorer 11 from Windows 10
- Enable Internet Explorer on Windows 10
- Conclusion of the Article
How to Disable Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10- Quick Steps:
The following steps will help you to disable or remove or uninstall Internet Explorer 11(IE) from Windows 10. We have explained them with clear images. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Go to Control Panel via the Start.
- Switch the Control Panel view to the Category View.
- Nextly, click on Programs.
- Click on “Turn Windows features on or off” from Programs and Features.
- Windows Features will pop-up now.
- You can find Internet Explorer 11 there. Locate it from the list. Uncheck the checkbox to disable the IE 11 and then click OK.
- Windows will search for the required files.
- After that, Windows will apply the necessary changes.
- Now, you will be prompted to Restart the system. It is really important to restart your system at this point so that Windows can reflect the changes that have been made.
How to Enable Internet Explorer 11(IE) on Windows 10:
After the above steps, I am quite sure that you can enable the Internet Explorer 11easily on Windows 10. However, I will explain the final steps so that it will be comfortable for you.
- After opening the Windows Features dialog box, you can locate IE 11 from the list and enable it.
- Finally, restart the PC.
- You can open Internet Explorer 11(IE) from the Start menu.
Conclusion of the Article:
With the above article, you can now disable Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 with the help of Windows and Features of Control Panel. Enabling IE 11 will also be a hassle-free process as the steps remain the same. IE has gone through a long way and till being a favorite browser for several communities.
If you have any doubts, please let us know in the comments below. For more such awesome posts stay tuned to TecKangaroo.