Kdenlive in Windows 10: Kdenlive stands for KDE Non-Linear Video Editor. Firstly, it is focused on the GNU/Linux platform and then it works on BSD and macOS. Now, it is transferred to Windows as a GSOC project. It is free and open-source software that is designed to meet your needs from basic video editing to professional work. It is included with vital features like multi-track video editing, effects, transitions, supports any video/audio formats and even more. We hope that you are excited to make use of this video editing software. So, in this tutorial, we will explain how to download and install Kdenlive for Windows 10 in step-by-step instructions.
- Download Kdenlive from Official Portal
- Steps to Install Kdenlive in Windows 10
- Download Kdenlive for Other Platforms
- A Short Synopsis
Download Kdenlive from Official Portal:
- Go to the official download page of Kdenlive.
- Scroll down so you can find the link to download Kdenlive for Windows.
- Click on the Kdenlive 19.12.3 install version for Windows.
- The download will be completed in a few seconds.
Steps to Install Kdenlive in Windows 10:
- Double-click on the downloaded .exe file of Kdenlive. You will get a message that asks do you want to allow this app, click on Yes.
- You will be displayed with a window that shows Welcome to kdenlive Setup. Click Next.
- Now, you have to choose users. You can choose as per your preference and then click Next.
- Choose the destination folder where you want to install kdenlive. You can leave the default location or you can change it with the use of the browse button. Then, click Next.
- Select the start menu folder or enter a name as per your wish to create the shortcut for this application. If you don’t wish to create the shortcut, you can click the checkbox of Do not create shortcuts. Click Install.
- You have to wait for some time until the installation gets completed.
- At last, click Finish to complete the setup of Kdenlive.
- Now, go to Start menu search for Kdenlive and click on the application so it will open the software as shown below.
Download Kdenlive for Other Platforms:
- Kdenlive is available for GNU/Linux and Cross distribution. Go to the download page of Kdenlive.
- You can find the list of Linux distributions such as Archlinux, Debian, Fedora, Gentoo, KDE neon, OpenSuse, Solus, Ubuntu, LinuxMint and Elementary.
- Cross distribution packages for Appimage, Snap, and Flatpak also available on the Kdenlive download page.
A Short Synopsis:
In the above article, we have explained the easy steps to download and install Kdenlive in Windows 10. In addition, the clear-cut screenshots let you understand the installation even simpler. Kdenlive is designed to meet all your needs from primary video editing to professional work. Your queries/ comments are highly welcomed to keep us motivated. Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo Happy Learning!!