Wordpad in Windows 10: In Wordpad can format and print text, including fonts, bold, italic, colored, and centered text, etc., It has Rich Text Format and does not support footnotes or endnotes. Wordpad is replaced by Microsoft Write and that is included with almost all versions of Microsoft Windows. Microsoft Wordpad is more advanced than Microsoft Notepad. In this short tutorial, now let’s illustrate the outline of How to open Wordpad in Windows 10 using different methods. Let’s get into the article!!
How to open Wordpad in Windows 10?
Method 1: Open Wordpad using the Run command
- Click Windows+R, the Run window will display on the left side of your desktop.
- Then type Wordpad in the Open box and click OK.
- The Wordpad will be opened on your desktop screen.
Method 2: Open Wordpad using Startmenu
- Go to start menu → In the search bar → Type as Wordpad.
- The Wordpad icon displays at the top of the screen.
- Tap the icon, the Wordpad will open on your desktop.
Method 3: Create a shortcut for Wordpad
- Right-click on your desktop, select New → Shortcut from the popup menu.
- The create shortcut dialog box will get open, you have to enter C:\Program Files\windows nt\accessories\wordpad.exe in Type the location of the item and then click Next.
- Else copy the follow text and paste it in your Type the location of the item box.
- Now in Type a name for this shortcut box you want to type a name for this shortcut or else leave it as the default name. Click Finish.
- Ultimately, the Wordpad shortcut will be created on your desktop.
- Now you can access the Wordpad easily by double-clicking the shortcut icon.
Hoping that the above article will help you to know How to open Wordpad in Windows 10 by using different methods with clear cut screenshots. Kindly share the suggestions/queries in the below comment box and drop your worthwhile feedback.
Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo Keep Learning with us!!