Save Multiple Items To Clipboard: Everyone of us uses “cut, copy, and paste” operations in Windows operating systems. Whenever we do those, they are copied to a buffer called Clipboard which is nothing but short term storage that stores data temporarily. The clipboard is related to all the major operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and macOS. In this article, we will check out the steps to allow clipboard to save multiple items on Windows 10 which can later be used by choosing the desired saved items.
How to Save Multiple Items To Clipboard in Windows 10- Easy steps:
Kindly follow the below steps to enable the option “Save Multiple Items To Clipboard of Windows 10”.
- Go to Windows Settings using the shortcut Win Key + I.
- Click on System.
- From the left pane, click on Clipboard.
- Under Clipboard history, enable the toggle key of “Save multiple items to the clipboard to use later”.
- That is it. We have now enabled the option to save multiple items to the clipboard of Windows 10.
- To access the multiple clipboard items, use the shortcut Win Key + V. You can find the clipboard showing all the History.
- From the list of items available on the Clipboard, you can choose the desired one.
Conclusion of the Article:
The above article provides detailed information on how to enable “Save Multiple Items to the Clipboard of Windows 10” using simple steps. This can be an essential feature for those you work very frequently with the “cut, copy, and paste operations”. The highlight is that the clipboard will be storing different kinds of files such as images, text files, and more and with save multiple items to clipboard enabled in Windows 10, you can choose between different formats of files from the clipboard.
For more awesome posts, stay tuned to TecKangaroo. If you have queries, please let us know in the comment section.