Virtual office hours in teams:
Use to schedule a Virtual Office Hours for Office and Classrooms.
People also search for:
Virtual Office Hours in Microsoft Teams in Easy Steps:
- Click on the calendar.
- Click on the New meeting.
- Add title.
- We can add optional attendees using this field.
- Schedule on a certain day and time.
- We can select the meeting to repeat every weekday.
- Click on the custom.
- Here we can select all the days during which the meeting will repeat.
- Click on the send.
- Click on the calendar meeting to access the share link.
- Select the join Microsoft teams meeting link ok and click on the copy.
- Go to the corresponding channel in the Teams tab.
- Select the Announcement in the editor and paste the link.
- Click on the Post in multiple channels.
- Select all the channels on which you need to post.
Using this students can join in and ask about any time they want.
Virtual office hours in Microsoft teams:
Microsoft Teams is a great tool for hosting online collaboration classes. Several features such as audio calls, video calls, online calling, and more. It can have multiple channels for different purposes.
During this pandemic situation, more classes are going to online classes. Microsoft Teams is a very good choice for online classrooms. We can post online classrooms and schedule them properly by our needs.
In this post, we see how to schedule an online meeting in Microsoft teams. This lets us create a schedule in the calendar for a specific channel or several different channels. We can also have optional participants.
In this post, we saw how to schedule virtual office hours in Microsoft Teams. We can create a meeting and schedule it for a specific day.
If you have any doubts about how to do it please let us know in the comments below.
For more such awesome posts, stay tuned to TecKangaroo.