What are Audio Drivers and how to update them:
Audio drivers are needed to output the sound signals generated in the processor to the speaker. It is a software that works between the audio card and the speaker. It translates the signals from the audio card for the speaker in an appropriate manner. Earlier there was a separate card for audio but these days, it is integrated with the motherboard directly. The below tutorial will work for Windows 10/8.1/7 to update the audio drivers.
People also search for:
How to update the audio driver:
- Log into your computer using the Administrator account.
- Open the Run dialog box using the below keyboard Shortcut.
- Enter the following command, to open the device manager, and press enter.
- Double click and expand the Audio inputs and outputs.
- Right-click the speaker adapter and click on update driver.
- Select the search automatically option.
- It will search and find the audio-drivers automatically as shown in the image.
If the above steps do not work, the users can go to the official site and download the respective drivers and install them.
Or the user can ensure that the windows update is properly installed so that the audio drivers are installed.
We learned the simplest way to update the audio drivers in this post. We have to use the device management software for updating the audio drivers. If that doesn’t work, please go to the official site to download and install the drivers.
Please let us know your questions and opinion in the comments below.
For more awesome posts, please stay tuned to TecKangaroo.