What is Mouse Driver and how to update them:
- Mouse Driver is needed for the motherboard to interact with the device.
- It is a software that works between the Operating System and the Mouse.
- It translates the signals to the motherboard in an appropriate manner.
- Generally, Microsoft’s generic drivers are enough for proper interaction between the Mouse and the Operating System or the device comes preinstalled with the driver that gets installed in the computer the first time.
- But if you are facing issues with the device, the below tutorial will work for Windows 10/8.1/7 to update the Mouse Driver.
People also search for:
How to update the Mouse Driver:
- Log into your computer using the Administrator account.
- Open the Run dialog box using the below KeyBoard Shortcut.
- Enter the following command, to open the device manager, and press enter.
- Double click and expand the Mouses.
- Right-click the Mouse Driver and click on update driver.
- Select the search automatically option.
- It will search and find the Mouse Driver automatically as shown in the image.
If the above steps do not work, the users can go to the official site and download the respective drivers and install them.
Or the user can ensure that the windows update is properly installed so that the Mouse Driver is installed.
We learned the simplest way to update the Mouse Driver in this post. We have to use the device management software for updating the Mouse Driver. If that doesn’t work, please go to the official site to download and install the software.
Please let us know your questions and opinion in the comments below.
For more awesome posts, please stay tuned to TecKangaroo.