What is PnP Monitor Driver and how to update them:
- PnP Monitor Driver is needed for Windows to interact with the device.
- Generally, these devices are the Plug and Play Monitors.
- PnP stands for Plug and Play and Windows PnP drivers come into play when these devices are used to connect with windows.
- It is a software that works between the Operating System and the PnP Monitor.
- It translates the signals to the Pnp Monitor in an appropriate manner.
- Generally, Microsoft’s generic drivers are enough for proper interaction between the PnP Monitor and the Operating System or the device comes preinstalled with the driver that gets installed in the computer during the first time.
- But if you are facing issues with the device, the below tutorial will work for Windows 10/8.1/7 to update the PnP Monitor Driver.
People also search for:
How to update the PnP Monitor Driver:
- Log into your computer using the Administrator account.
- Open the Run dialog box using the below Keyboard Shortcut.
- Enter the following command, to open the device manager, and press enter.
- Double click and expand the Monitors.
- Right-click the Generic PnP Monitor and click on update driver.
- Select the search automatically option.
- It will search and find the PnP Monitor Driver automatically as shown in the image.
If the above steps do not work, the users can go to the official site and download the respective drivers and install them.
Or the user can ensure that the windows update is properly installed so that the PnP Monitor Driver is installed.
We learned the simplest way to update the PnP Monitor Driver in this post. We have to use the device management software for updating the PnP Monitor Driver. If that doesn’t work, please go to the official site to download and install the software.
Please let us know your questions and opinion in the comments below.
For more awesome posts, please stay tuned to TecKangaroo.