What is System Firmware and how to update them:
- System Firmware is needed for the computer to boot up.
- System Firmware is typically used in embedded systems and microcontrollers.
- It is a software that works between the Operating System and the motherboard.
- It translates the signals from the motherboard in an appropriate manner.
- Generally, Microsoft’s generic drivers are enough for proper interaction between the motherboard and the Operating System.
- But if you are facing issues with the device boot up, the below tutorial will work for Windows 10/8.1/7 to update the System Firmware.
People also search for:
How to update the System Firmware:
- Log into your computer using the Administrator account.
- Open the Run dialog box using the below keyboard Shortcut.
- Enter the following command, to open the device manager, and press enter.
- Double click and expand the System Firmware.
- Right-click the System Firmware and click on update driver.
- Select the search automatically option.
- It will search and find the audio-drivers automatically as shown in the image.
If the above steps do not work, the users can go to the official site and download the respective drivers and install them.
Or the user can ensure that the windows update is properly installed so that the System Firmware are installed.
We learned the simplest way to update the System Firmware in this post. We have to use the device management software for updating the System Firmware. If that doesn’t work, please go to the official site to download and install the software.
Please let us know your questions and opinion in the comments below.
For more awesome posts, please stay tuned to TecKangaroo.