DAY Function in Excel:
In this article, we will describe the outline on how to use the DAY Function in Microsoft Excel.
Explanation of DAY Function:
The Excel DAY Function returns the day of a date which is ranging from the integer between 1 and 31. The DAY Function needs to be represented by a serial number.
Basic Syntax of DAY Function in Excel:
The Basic syntax of the DAY Function in Excel is,
DAY Function – Practical Examples:
Let’s look at some examples of DAY Function and analyze how to use it in Microsoft Excel.
Here the example for DAY Function in Excel,
- The Input value is given in the cell C5.
NOTE: In Input value, you should give the value as the month → date → year format then only the DAY Function returns the day of a date.
- Enter the Formula to execute the DAY Function.
- In the output cell E5, the formula has been entered.
- Follow the below screenshot to enter the formula.
- Press Enter to Display the Output.
Let us discuss another example for DAY Function in Excel,
- Repeat the same steps that are followed in the above example to execute the output.
- The below screenshot has explained with the different ways of entering the Input to display the DAY function.
This article gives you the clarification about the definition, basic syntax, and usage of the DAY Function in Microsoft Excel 365 with a few practical examples. Kindly drop your valuable suggestions/queries in the comment box & don’t forget to drop your worthwhile Feedback. Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo!! Keep Learning!!