Start Full Screen in Windows 10: Start Menu is one of the iconic features of Windows operating systems. Through decades, the Start menu has undergone a lot of changes and refinements and the “Start” of Windows 10 is the newest and most advanced. There are a lot of options available to customize this Start menu in Windows 10 and in this article, we will check out the methods to use the Full-screen Start menu in Windows 10 and also about disabling it in Windows 10.
- How to use Start Full Screen in Windows 10
- Disable Turn off “Use Start full screen” in Windows 10
- Conclusion of the Article
How to use Start Full Screen in Windows 10- using simple steps:
Kindly follow the below steps to enable full-screen start menu in Windows 10.
- Go to Windows Settings using the shortcut Win Key + I.
- Then, click on Personalization.
- From the left pane, click on Start.
- From the list of options available, enable the toggle key of “Use Start full screen“.
Now, Use Start full-screen option is enabled on Windows 10. Click on the start menu and check out the differences.
How to turn off or disable “Use Start full screen” option in Windows 10:
If you are aware of the enable process, then disabling this option in windows 10 will be a hassle-free process. However, for the convenience of the users, we will list out the steps to turn off or disable “Use Start full screen” in Windows 10.
- Open Windows Settings using Win Key + I.
- Click on Personalization and then proceed with Start from the left pane.
- Finally, turn off the toggle key of “Use Start full screen“.
- You can now find the Start menu changed.
Conclusion of the Article:
The above article provides detailed information on the “Use Start full screen” option in Windows 10. There are a lot of options available to customize the Start menu of Windows 10 which you can customize using the Personalization Settings of Windows 10. If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section.
For more awesome posts, stay tuned to TecKangaoo.
- Article Quality
- Content Depth
- Images & Explanation
- Efficiency of the Article
Stay tuned to TecKangaroo for more interesting articles.