TODAY Function: In this article, we provided information about TODAY Function in Microsoft Excel. Let us get into the tutorial!!
- Explanation of TODAY Function
- Basic Syntax of TODAY Function
- TODAY Function – Practical Examples
Explanation of TODAY Function:
TODAY Function in Excel returns the present date represent in a serial number. It also calculates the date between intervals i.e. if you have given as =TODAY()+7 it returns the date after 7 days from the current date.
Basic Syntax of TODAY Function in Excel:
The Basic syntax of the TODAY Function in Excel is,
TODAY Function – Practical Examples:
Now look some examples for TODAY Function and analyze how it works in Microsoft Excel.
- Here the below screenshot explains to you about TODAY Function in Excel.
- Use the below formula to find the present date.
- You can simply copy the below formula and paste it in your Excel sheet.
- It returns the current date in serial number.
- Refer to the output column in the below screenshot.
- Enter the formula as given in the below screenshots.
- To find the date for before and after from the current date, we can use TODAY Function.
- Refer to the below screenshot for a different way of using the TODAY Function Formula.
This article gives you information about the definition, basic syntax, and usage of the TODAY Function in Microsoft Excel 365 with a few practical examples. If you have any queries related to this topic and then feel free to comment us below. Kindly drop your worthwhile Feedback.
Thanks for visiting TecKangaroo!! Keep Learning!!