Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox: Chrome, on the other hand, Firefox, both are very successful browsers which are running through a long way and still holding the lead. Though Firefox is a wonderful browser, Chrome took a lead a bit over it with the help of Chromium Engine and Google Search. All the Google products are highly compatible with Chromium-based Google Chrome and there are a lot of Extensions available for Chrome(it is noted that you can allow chrome Extensions to work on Firefox). In this article, we will see How to Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox using Windows 10. Check out: How to Use Microsoft Edge with Chromium Engine
Import Bookmarks from Google Chrome to Firefox Web Browser:- Easy Steps
- kindly follow the below steps.
- Open the Firefox Web browser.
- Use the Shortcut CTRL + SHIFT + B.
- Library Dialog box will appear now.
- Click on the Import and Backup dropdown and choose Import Data from Another Browser.
- Import Wizard will pop-up now.
- Choose the Browser as Chrome and Click Next. Refer to the above image.
- Next step is the specify the Items to Import. Choose items such as Bookmarks, Cookies, Browsing History and Saved Password. Here, we will just use Bookmarks and hence select Bookmarks and click Next.
- Now your Bookmarks will be imported from the Google Chrome Automatically. Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox.
How to Add Bookmarks option to the Toolbar on Firefox:
- Click on the Three Horizontal Line(Triple bar) on the top right of the Firefox browser.
- Proceed with the Customise option.
- It is time to Drag the Bookmarks menu to the Overflow Menu.
- After you see the Bookmarks menu on the Overflow menu, click Done. Click Done.
- Click on the More Tools option as shown in the image below.
- Select the Bookmarks menu.
- You can use all the options of Bookmarks now.
How to Import Bookmarks from Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome and click on the Three Vertical Dots(Vertical Ellipsis) on the top right of the browser window.
- Go to the Bookmarks option.
- Select Bookmarks Manager. You can also use the shortcut CTRL + SHIFT + O.
- Click on the Three Vertical Dots(Vertical Ellipsis) of the Bookmarks section which is called as Organize as shown in the below image.
- Choose the option Export Bookmarks.
- Save As dialog box will appear. Kindly save the Bookmark file(HTML file) on the Desktop.
Conclusion of the Article:
This article is something about two wonderful and most successful Web browsers which really revolutionized the use of the Internet. Though Chrome holds a point more than Firefox, Firefox is almost an equally used browser all over the World. If you have the idea of switching from Chrome to Firefox, then the above method will be useful not only for importing Bookmarks rather Cookies, Saved passwords, and more. Hence Switching from Chrome to Firefox is totally a Hassle-free operation. Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox using the above method!!
If you have any questions, please leave us a comment. Stay tuned for more awesome posts on the latest technology. number of Unix like operating system under active development number of Unix like operating system under active development. it was an operating system based on research Unix.