Kodi 18.3 for Windows 10: Kodi is one the best Open Source Media Player which is available for a number of platforms such as Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS and a lot more. Kodi is however not new to Microsoft as it was initially designed as a Media Player for Microsoft’s Xbox under the name of XBMC. The XBMC player was later renamed to Kodi. Through Decades, Kodi being a FOSS has evolved to a much greater level and Kodi Jarvis 16, Kodi Krypton 17 and Kodi 18 Leia are to be much noted of them. In this article, we will see How to Download and Install Kodi 18.3[Stable] on Windows 10.
- Key Features of Kodi Media Player
- Download and Install Kodi 18.3 on Windows 10
- What’s New on Kodi 18. Codenamed Leia
- Kodi for other Platforms and Devices
- Conclusion of the Article
Key Features of the Kodi Media Player:
- Firstly, Kodi is a Highly Versatile Cross-Platform Media Player and hence it is available for various platforms such as Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, Raspberry Pi and more.
- Kodi is an All in one Media Player. With Kodi, you can able to watch Videos, Listen to Music, View Images and Kodi is also equipped with Radio Stations and Weather Forecast.
- With a number of Official Addons available, Kodi Player is made much more interesting.
- You can customize your Kodi Player with a number of Official and third-party Themes and Skins.
- Other Highlighted information includes Searching and adding Subtitles internally, adding Local Radio stations, PVR, Remote Control, Weather Forcast and a lot more.
Download and Install Kodi 18.3 Leia[Stable] on Windows 10:
- Go to the Official Kodi.
- On the top right corner, you will find “Download“. Click on that.
- Now, Scroll down and go to the Choose your Weapon section.
- Choose your Weapon as “Windows“.
- Kodi for Windows Popup will appear now. Under the Recommended tab, you will find options such as Windows Store, Installer(32 bit) and installer(64 bit). Choose your option accordingly.
- Your download will start automatically. In case you choose the Windows store, then the Kodi player will be downloaded as an app from the Official Microsoft store.
- Once the installation is complete, then run the downloaded Kodi Installer. I am using a 64-bit system and hence I downloaded the 64-bit version of Kodi 18.3.
- Click on Next the initiate the Installation.
- Agree to the Terms of Kodi.
- Choose the type of installation. Full or Custom. Choose as per your wish.
- Finally, choose the Destination Folder where the installation of Kodi has to take place.
- Kindly wait till the installation is complete.
- After the installation, Run the Kodi 18.3 App.
What’s New on Kodi 18.3 Leia- Updated Features and Bug Fixes:
- Several Bugs have been fixed in this update.
- Group Manager crashing when adding a new group is now fixed on this version.
- Support is added for DTS-HD Audio tracks.
- Side menu navigation, Info wall, and Widgets not working error have been fixed now.
- Overwriting of PVR Guide Window channel has been fixed.
- Search Button has been added to Videos and Audio Menu.
Other than the above listed, several bug fix and changes have been made on PVR, Estuary, and Music of Kodi 18.3.
Kodi 18.3[Stable] for Other Devices and Platforms:
As we know, Kodi is a cross-platform media player, it is available for a number of platforms and as well as for a number of devices. Devices include
- Phones/Tablets( Android & IOS)
- Laptops/PC(Windows, Linux, macOS)
- Single-board computers(Raspberry Pi & more)
Conclusion of the Article:
Kodi is a wonderful Media player which is available for free. With Kodi 18.3 on your device, you can do a number of things such a Watching Videos, Playing Music, Viewing Images and a lot more. Kodi is an all in one media player and this article lets you know How to Download and Install Kodi 18.3[Stable] Leia on Windows 10 and also on other devices and platforms.
If you have any doubts, please let us know in the comments below. For more such awesome posts stay tuned to TecKangaroo.
- Article Quality
- Article Reliability
- Added Information
- Pictorial Representation