Kodi 18.4 for Windows 10: Recently, Kodi has launched the stable bugfix release of the latest Kodi Player that is Kodi 18.4 Leia. In this article, we will check out the details of Kodi 18.4[Stable] and also the methods involved in the process of Kodi 18.4 Leia[Stable] on Windows 10 Operating system.
Introduction to Kodi Player:
It is one the best Open Source Media Player that is available for a number of platforms such as Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, Raspberry Pi and other single board devices. It was initially designed as a Media Player for Microsoft’s Xbox under the name of XBMC. The XBMC player was later renamed to Kodi. Through Decades, Kodi being a FOSS has evolved to a much greater level and Kodi Jarvis 16, Kodi Krypton 17 and Kodi 18 Leia are much noted among them.
Install Kodi 18.4(Stable Release) on Windows 10:
- Open the Official Kodi.
- You will find “Download” on the top right corner of the window. Click on it.
- Now, Scroll down and go to the Choose your Weapon section.
- Choose your Weapon as “Windows“.
- Kodi for Windows will pop-up now. Under the Recommended tab, choose the required release according to your hardware architecture(say 32 or 64 bit).
- Your download will start automatically now.
- Once the download is complete, then you can install Kodi 18.4[Stable] on your Windows 10. Installing procedure is like installing any software on Windows 10 and hence it will be very easy.
- Once the installation process is complete, then you can start using the application on Windows 10.
Kodi 18.4 for other Platforms:
Kodi is also available for the following platforms. Kodi for the following platforms can either be downloaded directly from the Official Kodi website or can be installed using the Guides provided by the Kodi Team.
- Raspberry Pi
- Other Single board devices and more.
What’s New on the Kodi 18.4[Stable] BugFix Release:
- Missing text and picture slideshows fixes.
- Radio button text length fix.
- Component Dependencies fix on PVR.
- File times fixes for vfs addons.
- Other Controller fixes.
Other than the above listed, a lot fix has been done on this Kodi 18.4 Leia.
Conclusion of the Article:
The above article guides you through the process of downloading and installing Kodi 18.4[Stable] Leia on Windows 10 Operating system. In spite of the Controversies, Kodi is a wonderful Media player. With Kodi 18.4 on your phone or computer, you can do a number of things such a Watching Videos, Playing Music, Viewing Images, Radio stations, Weather reports, and a lot more.
If you have any doubts, please let us know in the comments below. For more such awesome posts stay tuned to TecKangaroo.