Install WMI SNMP Provider in Windows 10: To set up the SNMP environment in your Windows 10, you need to install the SNMP Provider which will allow client applications to access SNMP information via Windows Management Instrumentation in Windows 10. However, it should be noted that the provider is not installed by default. In this article, we will check out the steps to install the WMI SNMP Provider in Windows 10.
- How to Install WMI SNMP Provider in Windows 10– Detailed Steps
- Uninstall WMI SNMP Provider in Windows 10
- Conclusion of the Article
Install WMI SNMP Provider in Windows 10- Detailed Steps:
The following are the steps to be followed to install the Windows Management Instrumentation(WMI) Simple Network Management Protocol(SNMP) Provider in Windows 10.
- Open Windows Settings using the shortcut Win Key + I.
- Click on Apps.
- Then, click on Apps & Features from the left pane.
- Proceed with Optional features.
- Click on “Add a feature“.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click on WMI SNMP Provider.
- Click on Install.
- The installation will begin now. Kindly wait till it completes.
- That is it. WMI SNMP Provider is now installed on Windows 10.
Uninstall WMI SNMP Provider in Windows 10:
Uninstalling this application from Windows 10 will be much easier if you were aware of the above installation steps.
- Go to Apps of Windows Settings.
- Click on Apps & Features.
- Click on Optional Features.
- You can find a number of features installed in Windows 10.
- Scroll through the list and locate WMI SNMP and click on that.
- Finally, click on Uninstall. WMI SNMP Provider will now be uninstalled from your Windows 10.
Conclusion of the Article:
The above article provides detailed information on Windows Management Instrumentations & Simple Network Management Protocol Provider in Windows 10 and provides the steps to install it and uninstall it from Windows 10. If you have any queries with the above article, please let us know in the comment section.