XPS Viewer for Windows 10: It is an open specification format developed by Microsoft which is used to handle Page Description Languages(PDL). Windows 10 allows you to install the XPS Viewer app from the Optional features available with which you can open .xps files on your Windows 10. In this article, we will check out the detailed steps to get the XPS Viewer application on Windows 10.
Install XPS Viewer App from Optional features of Windows 10:
Here, we will check out the steps to install the XPS Viewer app from the optional features available in Windows 10. We don’t need to search for any third-party apps rather Windows itself is providing this application as an optional feature.
- Go to Windows Settings using the shortcut Win Key +I.
- Click on Apps.
- Then, click on the Optional features of Apps & Features.
- Optional features window will appear now. Click on the Plus symbol of Add a feature.
- You will find a lot of optional features. Scroll down to the bottom and locate the XPS viewer from the list.
- Click on the XPS viewer app and then Install it.
- Go back to the earlier menu. You can find the XPS Viewer getting installed on your Windows 10.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Go to the Start and search for XPS Viewer. You can find the application on your Windows 10.
- Click on that to open the application.
Conclusion of the Article:
The above article provides detailed information on the steps of installing the XPS Viewer Application on Windows 10 from the Optional features of Windows 10. If you have any queries with the above article, please let us know in the Comment section.
For more awesome posts, stay tuned to TecKangaroo.