Screen record in windows 10 for free:
There are many paid software that will help you to record screen in windows 10. The obvious problem with this software they are paid and the functionality they provide is also very limited. Windows always lacked a good screen recording software for a long time.
- How to record the screen using PowerPoint.
- How to save the screen recording in MP4 format.
- Windows 10 Screen recording using PowerPoint.
People also search for:
People often use free screen recording software which adds a watermark to the final video output file. People generally do this because they are unaware of the fact that the screen can be recorded using PowerPoint. That is correct! Screen recording is free without even a watermark in PowerPoint.
How to record the screen using PowerPoint:
- Open PowerPoint.
- Go to any presentation type here which choose blank presentation.
- Click on the Insert tab.
- The last option is the screen recording option.
- Click on the screen recording option.
- Draw a section on the screen to select the area that you want to record.
- In our case, we want to record the terminal window.
- Click on the record button.
- Or use the below keyboard shortcut to start recording.
- Use the below keyboard shortcut to stop recording.
- The recorded video will appear on PowerPoint as shown in the image.
How to save the recorded screen in MP4 Format:
- Click on the file option.
- Now click on the export button.
- Click on the create a video option.
- Choose a video resolution.
- Now click on the create video button.
- Choose a location and then save.
Please note that it will take some time for the video to be saved to the hard disk. Once the video is saved to the disk we can go and open it.
Windows 10 screen recording using PowerPoint:
It is clear that we can record the screen using PowerPoint. Many people do not know about this feature and often pay third party software for even basic screen recording. The features of screen recording in windows 10 using PowerPoint is given below.
- It is completely free to use if you already own Microsoft office products.
- You don’t need to depend on third-party screen recording software.
- No watermark in screen recording.
- No limit on video length.
- Integrated video editing options.
- It can apply filters like grey-scale, Sapia, and more.
- Tilt or rotate video for dramatic effect.
The benefits of the screen recording feature available in PowerPoint are very high. If you do not already know about this feature we highly recommend that you check out right away.
PowerPoint is a very powerful presentation software. But who knew that it also had a screen recording feature that can be very handy.
We see how to record screen using PowerPoint with step by step guide. If you want to know more about this feature please ask us in the comments below.
For more tips and tricks on PowerPoint teams and other Microsoft products stay tuned to TecKangaroo.