International Keyboard Windows 10: This article seems quite interesting and as well as a bit tricky. However, Switching to International Keyboard on Windows 10 OS is really a simple process. While Installing Windows 10 for the first time, you will be asked to choose the Keyboard layout. In case if you miss out to choose International US Keyboard or if there is no such option then you can enable it using the steps of this article. Check out: How to Enable Dark Mode on Windows 10
How to Switch from Normal US QWERTY to International US QWERTY Keyboard:
Choosing the Keyboard layout on Windows 10 is tricky yet easy with the following steps.
- Click on Settings on the Start Menu or use the shortcut WIN KEY + A.
- On the Windows Settings, go to Time & Language.
- Select Region & language from the Left pane of Time & Language.
- Click on the Windows Display Language as shown in the below image.
- once you click on the Windows Display Language, then click on the Options.
- Now, Language options will show up.
- Under Keyboards, Click on “Add a keyboard“.
- Scroll through the list and choose to United States-International(QWERTY) as shown in the image below.
- Now, the United States-International(QWERTY) is added to your keyboards.
- Adding the International Keyboard is now done successfully. Now it is time to select the United States-International(QWERTY) as the Primary Keyboard and to put it on use.
- On the Taskbar, you will find the Language in Use. In my case, it is ENG. Refer to the following image. Click on that.
- You can find the United States-International(QWERTY) on the list. Choose that.
- Now you can see the changes accordingly. It would have been changed to ENG INTL.
- That is all, We have added the United States-International(QWERTY) and switched from the Normal US QWERTY to United States-International(QWERTY).
How to Remove Added Keyboards from Windows 10:
Since we have gone through the above steps, I hope you are already aware of this process but however, I will add several points along with it in here.
- Go to the Keyboards section as we did in the above steps.
- Select on the Keyboard that you wish to remove and click on the Remove button. Refer to the following image.
- The Selected Keyboard will now be removed from the Windows 10 Added Keyboards list. Don’t worry, if you want them again, you can add them again using the same procedure as mentioned above.
Switching between keyboards are made the way easier on Windows 10 compared to the other Windows Operating systems. However, adding a keyboard to the Windows 10 is kind of a trickier task. With the above steps, it is no more a hassle. It is to be noted that the above method is not only Adding and Switching the keyboard to United States-International(QWERTY) but also to the other keyboards available on Windows 10.
If you have any doubts, please let us know in the comments below. For more such awesome posts stay tuned to TecKangaroo.