View Activity History Windows 10: Activity history in Windows 10 is similar to Browser history activity. In the browser, all the sites that we visit will be stored in the browser history whereas in here, as the name suggests, the activities that we do in Windows 10 will be stored. Various activities including Voice, Search, Media, Locations, Browse, and Apps & Services will be stored in Windows 10 under your registered Email Id which can be viewed and cleared later. In this article, we will check out the steps to view and clear these activities from Windows 10 using detailed steps.
- View Activity history in Windows 10
- Clear Specific Activity history from Windows 10
- Clear Entire Activity history from Windows 10
- Conclusion of the Article
How to view activity history in Windows 10- Clear steps:
Kindly follow the below steps to view your activity history in Windows 10.
- Let us open Windows Settings using the shortcut Win Key + I.
- From the Windows Settings, click on Privacy.
- Click on Activity history from the left pane of the Privacy Window.
- Scroll down and proceed with Manage my Microsoft account activity data.
- Now, your default web browser will open and you will be asked to log in to your registered Microsoft account.
- After logging in, click on the Activity History tab.
- You can now find your activity history over there. You can view them from there.
Clear or Delete Activity history from Windows 10:
There are two ways of clearing activity history from Windows 10. One is that you can clear them specifically and the other is that clear all the activity history from Windows 10. We will check out both of them in this section.
Clear Specific Activity history from Windows 10:
Assuming you are on the Activity history tab using the above steps, let us proceed.
You can find the option Clear on individual activities. Click on it to clear the specific activity from Windows 10.
Clear Entire Activity history from Windows 10:
Here, we will see how to clear all the activity history from Windows 10 with a single click.
- Go to Windows Settings using the shortcut Win Key + I.
- Click on Privacy.
- From the left pane, click on Activity history.
- Scroll down and locate the section Clear Activity history.
- Finally, click on Clear to clear the Activity history from the email id associated the Windows 10 and thereby deleting them from Windows 10.
Conclusion of the Article:
The above article provides detailed information on the “Activity history of Windows 10” and provides detailed steps to view and delete activity history from Windows 10. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section.
For more awesome posts, stay tuned to TecKangaroo.