Windows 10 Recovery USB: In this article, we will see how to create a Recovery USB for Windows 10. Basically, Recovery is the process of recovering the Operating system to its factory condition(Healthy Operating system). After recovery, all the pre-installed applications will be ready for use. We need Recovery storage so that you can recover the operating system to its healthy state when affected by virus or for any reasons that affected the integrity of the Operating system. All we need an external storage media such as a DVD, USB Stick and the procedures of this article and you can make a Windows 10 Recovery USB very easily.
Prerequisites of the Process:
Before starting the process, the following are the requirements.
- USB Stick
That is it friends. We don’t need any more other than the USB Stick.
Create Windows 10 Recovery USB on Windows 10- Quick Steps:
- Attach the USB Stick to your system.
- Use the shortcut CTRL + E and open File Explorer and then go to This PC.
- Format the USB Stick and make sure the USB Stick is empty and ready for use. Refer to the following image.
- Nextly, go to Control Panel.
- On the “View by” option, choose to Large icons.
- Click on the Recovery option.
- Under Advanced recovery tools, select “Create a recovery drive“.
- Create a Recovery drive pop-up will appear. Check(Enable) the Backup system files to the recovery drive. Click on Next.
- Please wait when the system initiates the process. It will take a few minutes.
- The next step is the Select the USB flash drive. You can find the plugged USB Device selected. Click on Next.
- Finally, Click on the option Create to create the Recovery drive.
- Windows will start its Create Recovery Drive process.
- The process will take time to complete. Hence make sure that the system does not go to sleep and also make sure that it has the continues Power supply.
The above article discusses Creating Recovery USB on Windows 10. Recovery is very essential for any operating system and on Windows 10, it is made very easier. If you want to keep your system healthy then Recovery and Restore options should be checked on your checklist for sure. The above steps are clearly explained with clear images making it very easy for you to understand which makes the Recovery process hassle-free.
If you have any doubts, please let us know in the comments below. For more such awesome posts stay tuned to TecKangaroo.
- Article Quality
- Content Depth
- Pictorial Representations
- Efficiency of the Article
- Author Rating
For more interesting articles, Kindly visit our Home Page.